In one month 85 percent of internet users watch video content and they need more. People prefer video content as it is visually appealing. But making video content is not a piece of cake. People love to watch animated videos. and a lot of content creators want to make animated videos, so they search on google that what are the best animation software for pc free.
First, you need to record a video then you need to edit your recorded video, and then you can upload your video. People make whiteboard animations, they use stock videos for making video content, and so on. In this particular article, I will share with you the top 5 best animation software for pc free.
Your workflow will become more efficient if you use the right animation software. Every software has its own editing features. We are covering some animation software that have all those features which a creator needs. These are best animation software for pc free. You need to just download and use them.
Table of Contents
Top 5 Best Animation software for pc free:
So here are the top 5 Best Animation software for pc free which you can download and use.
It is a 2d animation software that works on mac. Creating content delivers multiple players. If you want to add a filter, geometric or transformation, etc, it is all possible with this software. With the help of this software, you can also create cutout videos using bitmap images.
It has two download versions on the homepage. One is a stable version and the other is a development version. You can choose a stable version if you need a smooth and easy animation editing experience. The development version gives you access to use the latest and more complex features.
If you want to learn Synfig animation software then you can do that on Wikipedia and can also watch its tutorial on youtube. This software can be learned in four different languages. You can learn in English, French, Dutch, and Russian. This software was launched in 2005.
Robert Quattlebaum with additional contributions by Adrian Bentley created this animation software. Its size is 106.48 MB. Its downloads are 161,683.
- Within the animation, it offers support for multiple layers
- With bitmap images, you can easily create animations
- With any sound that you want, you can sync your creative work. It has a full-featured audio editor
- This software comes in two versions and the one version is the testing version
- You can export your videos in multiple resolutions
Tools that are important for editing animation type videos:
|14||Smooth move tool|
- Microsoft Windows 7 or above
- Dual-Core CPU at 2 GHz or better.
- 2 or 4 GB ram
Difficulty level: Easy
Pros: Many layers can be created very easily at a time and you can very easily sync your audio in this animation software.
Cons: Although the use of this animation software is for beginners, you’ll need some time to learn it completely.
Blender is an open-source 3d animation editing software. Many people use the blender software because it doesn’t have a watermark. which is a plus point of blender software.
If you think that the options in the 2d animation editing software are limiting so you can move on to blender. This software offers multiple features that you can use for making animation-type videos. Blender is not easy to use so if you are a beginner so don’t use it straight away.
First use some 2d animation editing software then move on to blender. Blender was launched in May 2009. Almost one to three million blender users are available in the world.
- With the help of this useful program, creating renders is no problem.
- It has advanced VFX and animation options
- This program also offers simulation tools
- With pipeline tool, integration is very easy
- It also offers extensive python API, every tool is available for customization and scripting.
- Operating system: Windows 8.1+, macOS 10.13+, or Linux. (recommended)
- Storage space: approximately 500 MB.
- Display: 1280×720, 24 bit. (minimum)
- CPU: 64-bit dual-core with SSE2 support, 2 GHz. (must)
- RAM: 8 GB. (recommended)
- Graphics card: Any GPU card operating on OpenGL 3.3 GPU with 2 GB RAM. (must)
- Mouse: Standard mouse, trackpad, or pen and tablet. (recommended)
Difficulty level: Difficult to use
Pros: A great software used by professionals
Cons: It focuses on 3d so making image animation is very difficult.
It is a 3d modeling software that you can use to create projects that you want. Anim8or was made in July 1999. It is programmed by an individual for personal use. But the program does get troubleshooting and updates. In this software, you will get basic options.
It does not provide you with those options that software like studio max or Maya provides you with.
If you start animation editing work then you will love this awesome software. If you think that other software are difficult to start then move on to anim8or.
- 300 MHz Processor. (must)
- Windows 95 or higher. (recommended)
- OpenGL graphics card with full ICD support. (must)
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended, 256 MB with Windows XP)
- 5 MB of hard drive space (the application is less than 3 MB, but the manual and project/texture files can occupy several times this space). (necessary)
Difficulty level: It is difficult to use
Pros: It supports true type fonts and a 3d modeler
Cons: It is very difficult to learn for beginners
Creatoon is a beginner-friendly and 2d animation software. It is very straightforward. Its interface looks like out of date and simple but it has very complex and useful features. It offers a menu on each side so you can easily access all tools that you need during editing.
You can add professional effects to your animation very easily. It is very useful for beginners because it enables you to create professional animation effortlessly with advanced features.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz. (recommended)
- 16 GB RAM. (must for easy work)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 Fury with 4GB. (must be needed)
- Windows 10, 64-bit.(required)
- STO: 15 GB available space. (recommended)
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card. (recommended)
Difficulty level: Very easy
Pros: Every beginner can create professional animation effortlessly due to its advanced features.
Cons: More free space required in pc
It is a 3d modeling software and it was launched in 1994. It is not a traditional animation software but the quality of the suit is great. You can download this animation software for free. Like most of the other 3d animation software, it also works perfectly. It offers two types of versions. One is paid and the other is free.
If you use its free version then you have limited features, but if you buy its paid version then you can access all of its premium features. You can add professional transitions and effects to your animation very easily.
- Animators with Mac will need at least 700 MHz (1 GHz or more recommended),
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended),
- 100 MB of free hard drive space is required for the minimum installation files (500 MB recommended for the full installation),
- an OpenGL compatible graphics card (with at least 128 MB RAM
Difficulty level: Easy
Pros: you can test this software in the free version and if you like then you can move on to the paid version
Cons: It offers limited features in the free version
So these are the top 5 best animation software for pc free. What software do you like the most let me know in the comments section below? If you need more best animation software for pc free then also tell me in the comments section I will tell you more best animation software for pc free later. If you found this article helpful for you then please share this article with your friends also. Thanks for reading this article.